Month One: Complete!

Many folks have been politely, yet frequently asking for more photos. So here are some nice ones from Jadzia’s first month here in the wide world. Enjoy!

Wow, she’s alert! It is now absolutely certain that her eyes are dark grey. But they may change over time.

If only she did this more often… 🙂

Hmm.. Papa is comfortable!

HUNGRY!

Mama y hija

No, Jadzia, there’s no milk in your Piglet.

At last she’s grown enough to fit her Pooh hat!

This may be our favorite picture of Jadzia so far.

Changing time.

Somebody’s not very happy.

About Josh Renaud

I'm the Emperor of the Renaud Empire, which is to say that I'm the husband of a Boliviana and the father of three daughters and one son. When I'm not conquering lands and expanding borders, I'm a newspaper designer for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Find me on Twitter (@Kirkman) or Google+.
This entry was posted in jadzia, photos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Month One: Complete!

1. Andrea says:

I just got a question.
    Where are you living right now?

2. Josh Renaud says:

Andrea, we live in St. Louis, MO, USA right now. We are hoping to visit Bolivia again early next year.

3. klenke family says:

HI JOSH AND YOLI AND BABY JADZIA- WOW ! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY. WE ARE SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY. I AM SURE YOU ARE ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE AND ADJUSTING TO THE LACK OF SLEEP. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR FIRST BABY. BLAKE SAYS TO TELL MR. JOSH AND MISS YOLI HI AND THAT HE LOVES YOU AND THINKS YOUR BABY IS REALLY CUTE. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND WE ENJOY HEARING ABOUT YOUR BABY GIRL. LOTS OF LOVE, RUSS,BECKY,QUINN,CONNOR,AND BLAKE KLENKE

4. Carol and Grandma Renaud says:

Hi Josh, Yoli, and Yadzia!
    I was just asking your father, Josh, about how you all were, and then it hit me! Check the web site! Wow,
    what a cutie Yadzia is! Josh and Yoli, you look like naturals (parents) already! We certainly enjoy the pictures, and I’m like the others, we want to see more as you release the pics out…..
    Would you do me a favor and email me your home email? I don’t have my old address book or bookmarks, so am starting from scratch again.
    We love you!!!

5. Andrea says:

Such a cute baby!
    Where are you planning on going? Santa Cruz, Cochabamba, La Paz…

6. elo palacios says:

AWWW GUYS!!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

7. Lauren says:

Wow… she’s a real beauty like her mama.
    Love
    Lauren

8. Paul Wright says:

She’s beautiful!! Are you getting ANY sleep at night? Don’t worry. You will soon enough.
    May the Lord bless. Paul

9. Melissa says:

Hi, yes, I am a total stranger who found your site by searching the name “Jadzia.” I have a very odd question for you. (Congratulations on your beautiful daughter btw!!!!!) I am pregnant with a girl, and LOVE the name Jadzia. Yes, my husband and I are Star Trek fans, but I also love the name! I have, however, been getting the strangest reactions from people I’ve mentioned the name to. I thought they would be more, “Oh, that’s unusual, but pretty”…or just “unusual” even…but I’m getting more “I wouldn’t name her that!!” kind of negative comments. How has it been for you thus far? My 8 year old wisely told me that it’s my baby and I can name her what I want, but I don’t want her to “suffer” because of the name I choose either! Sorry for the intrusion, and I hope to hear from you!

10. Josh says:

Melissa, we haven’t had any negative reactions that I know of. Almost everyone has told us they like the name and think it’s pretty. I’ll get in touch with you by email.