At last, we cave to the demand for more photos

Jadzia likes playing with her sister’s car seat.

Papa puts Ludi to sleep.

First bath time with both girls together

Jadzia gets to see a live elephant for the first time at the zoo.

Ludi up close

Jadzia meets Arthur at a PBS fair in Forest Park.

Papa and Jadzia at the Grand Basin in Forest Park.

Dipping our feet into the Grand Basin.

Yoli with Ludi at the Grand Basin.

All the girls at the Grand Basin.

Ludi up close again.

Wow, she can lift her head!

About Josh Renaud

I'm the Emperor of the Renaud Empire, which is to say that I'm the husband of a Boliviana and the father of three daughters and one son. When I'm not conquering lands and expanding borders, I'm a newspaper designer for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Find me on Twitter (@Kirkman) or Google+.
This entry was posted in jadzia, ludi, photos. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to At last, we cave to the demand for more photos

1. anita says:

Is it possible for two little girls to just keep getting prettier each time I see them? The answer must be a profound “Si”!

2. Carolyn says:

Well, it IS about time! I do my vicarious grandmothering through your girlies, so I appreciate the updates. You are so blessed.

3. elo says:

OH MY GOD MUCHAS FELICIDADES, CONGRATULATIONS 😀
    YOLI TUS NI�AS SON BELLISIMAAAAAAAAAAAAS, JOSH YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOU FOR SHOWING US THIS PHOTOS

4. Tia Luisa says:

I sure wish I could see your sweet little girls in person and give them a hug. I loved all the pictures of the whole family….thanks so much for sending them.
    Love and prayers,
    Tia Luisa!!!

5. Faye says:

Thanks for the new pictures. It�s good to see you all. Trust that you�ve had better news about T�o Adonai & don H�ctor.
    Blessings,
    Faye

6. Eunice says:

Hola (hi!)
    It was about time we got new photos! Thanks so much for sharing them. Your girls are growing and are both so beautiful! God bless you and give you wisdom as you raise them!

7. Pablo says:

�Que familia bella! What a beautiful family! Certainly God has blessed!
    Pablo

8. Yolanda says:

Hola Yoly and Josh. What a treat to see your whole family after so long. Both girls are precious and Ludi was a surprise! I did not know.
    Congratulations to you both. Josh, you are lucky
    because they said that daughters will always take
    care of their father when he gets old.abrazos

9. Tio Jonny says:

Wow those two girlies are growing up alot, just a little bit less than two months and Tio Jonny will be home for thanksgiving!