- Walk to the Ferguson Farmer’s Market.
** Buy veggies & goat brats.
** Girls go to storytime, presented by Ferguson Municipal Library.
** Eat free Mediterranean food from demonstration.
- Check out liquidation sale at furniture store around the corner.
- Return with food from market.
- Drive up to Fiesta in Florissant.
** Look for “Bolivian” food mentioned in newspaper.
*** Fail to find any
** Look for our favorite vendor, Tango, with their Argentine empanadas.
** Watch lots of dances.
- Take girls home and lay them down for naps.
- Go to the batting cages and hit 60 pitches.
- Come home and get ready for work.