Baby girl, part three

Already I can tell that it’s not easy juggling three kids!

Yes, that’s right, the third child arrived early this morning — 7:49 a.m. to be exact (that’s for you, Caesar) — at St. Luke’s Hospital.

At the moment the girls are upstairs; Jadzia is watching Mr. Rogers and Ludi is eating cereal. So I only have enough time right now to say that the delivery went very well. It was hard for Yoli, but it was short. Both mamá and bebé are in good shape.

Our new baby is a girl! She weighed 7 lbs and was 20.5 inches long. Her name is still a work in progress. Hopefully this evening we will have decided and I will post it here.

About Josh Renaud

I'm the Emperor of the Renaud Empire, which is to say that I'm the husband of a Boliviana and the father of three daughters and one son. When I'm not conquering lands and expanding borders, I'm a newspaper designer for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Find me on Twitter (@Kirkman) or Google+.
This entry was posted in Josie, life, photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Baby girl, part three

1. Ashley says:

Congrats!!! She’s beautiful – just like her big sisters! :0)

2. Joe Renaud says:

Josh, let me be the first to wish you and Yoli and the girls all the happiness that the Lord can give you guys. Number 3 looks adorable. I know that Mom and I look very forward to seeing and holding her very soon.

3. Jennie Crabbe says:

Ella es muy bonita! I’m SO proud to share a birthday with the newest Renaud girl! Look forward to finding out her name (and seeing a picture of her with her big sisters!). Congratulations to Josh, Yoli, Jadzia and Ludi!

4. Nancy says:

Wow, what a long and beautiful baby! Congrats Josh and Yoli!

5. Russell & Tammy George says:

Congrats to the both of you!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! You are always in our prayers. Glad to know that mom, baby, sisters and daddy are doing well. God Bless!!

6. Jo Ann says:

Congrats to you two! I’m impressed you were able to report out so fast! :o) Seems like you are juggling things just fine! Great pictures of baby and Mama, good thing you have your new camera! God Bless your growing family!!

7. Debby Collier says:

Congrates on your new addition. She is a beautiful baby.