We interrupt your regularly-scheduled afternoon tea to bring you important updates on the status of the Renaud Empire.
While other nations continue to struggle with job losses and brain drain, the Renaud Empire is pleased to report that all its citizens are fully employed:
- Josh: Emperor, dad, newspaper designer
- Yoli: Empress, mom, librarian
- Jadzia: Princess No. 1, pretender
- Ludi: Princess No. 2, player
- Josie: Princess No. 3, wake-up-in-the-night-cryinger
Additionally, there has been no brain drain. Our heads of state today celebrate six years of holy matrimony, so neither is going anywhere anytime soon. The rest of the population is happily employed (and unable to drive, and therefore leave). But we are not content to stand pat. If we are to achieve global domination, our population must increase.
And so it is that we are pleased to make this public proclamation: We are expecting our fourth child, who will be born in April!