Baby #4: The little prince

Our fourth baby was born this morning: Joseph Martin Renaud.

He weighed 8 lbs, 13 ozs. He was 21¼ inches long.

More info will follow later, but here are some pics to tide you over for now:

About Josh Renaud

I'm the Emperor of the Renaud Empire, which is to say that I'm the husband of a Boliviana and the father of three daughters and one son. When I'm not conquering lands and expanding borders, I'm a newspaper designer for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Find me on Twitter (@Kirkman) or Google+.
This entry was posted in joseph, life, photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Baby #4: The little prince

1. Judi Linville says:

Congratulations to everyone! Although Norm says that with three older sisters, he is going to have an interesting life! (Norm had two older sisters and three older brothers.)

2. Nancy Childrey says:

Congrats on baby number 4! He looks healthy and I can’t wait to meet him!

3. Carolyn says:

Congratulations! I love the name. I love the sentiment even more. Blessings to you all. Get some rest, Yoli!

4. Anita says:

Look at the muscles on that boy! He’s a beauty!

5. Mark Burgdorf says:

Congradulations guys!!!
    Yea God!!! Another Godly Renaud is born!
    God sure couldn’t have picked better parents for Joseph!
    Mark

6. Congrats Renaud family! :O) You and Yoli amaze me…four kids!!! I don’t know how you all do it!!! He is for sure a cutie-pie! :O) We will be praying for an easy transition for the girls and that Joseph gets used to the outside world nice and smoothly! :O)
    God Bless the Renaud Empire!

7. Steve and Cindy Tornatore says:

Wow! What a big and chubby baby boy!!! How cute he is!!! Congratulation to you all! Children are a blessing from the Lord and arrows for God’s kingdom.
    Steve and Cindy

8. Steve and Cindy Tornatore says:

Steve and Cindy

9. adita says:

HOla Yoly and Josh…. Uhrra enhorabuena que envidia… que bonita familia teneis.congratulation

10. Eliza says:

Muchas Felicidades por el nuevo miembro de la familia, se ve muy lindo y gordito, ya tienen un muñequito y tres princesas, felicidades otra vez.
    Eliza

11. Eliza says:

Hola Josh y Yoly:
    Liz y Daniel dicen que está muy lindo su bebé, Daniel está contento porque ya tiene otro primo hombre, y Rebeca pensaba que la iva a llevar a verlo a tu casa, ya le dije que están muy lejos, y que era por internet que le iva a mostrar las fotos, todos están muy contentos de que el bebé y vos estén bien. Muchas bendiciones.
    Eliza